Can You Have Fun While Exercising?
Well here is the formula we came up with.
Golf=Fun, Golf=Exercise, If you do the math
- By walking 18 holes at our course you would walk 4+ miles and burn 2000+ calories
- Riding 18 holes, burn 800+ calories and walk 1+ miles
- Breath fresh air
- Enjoy the outdoors
Moral of the story: More golf= more fun and more calories burned!
Q: How do you make paying for golf easier on the wallet?
A: Become a Member, See more information below.
2017 Annual Membership Information
Limited Membership $650: Unlimited play Mon-Fri excluding holidays and tournaments, but includes leagues.
Unlimited Annual $975: (For senior and couple prices click button below)
- 1 FREE guest per month ANY DAY* (up to a $312.00 value)
- 10% off on merchandise
- Holiday dinner ($75 value)
- 3 members only golf clinics ($100 Value)
- 25% off at our sister courses (McInnis Park, Ukiah Valley, Fairgrounds)
- Range card discounts (Save $3 per large bucket)
Limited Annual: $650-$439 in value items= $211 All you have to do is play once a month to come out ahead and once every other month to break even.
Unlimited Annual: $975-$487 in value items= $488! At that rate all you need to do is play 2 times per month to break even.
Any questions give us a call: 707-433-4275
*excludes tournaments and holidays