We are looking to expand our team! We are hiring for an Assistant Golf Course Superintendent. Would you or someone you know make a great addition to our team? Please send resumes to email@example.com, call 707-291-1474 or drop off in person Healdsburg Golf Club. 927 South Fitch Mountain Road, Healdsburg, Ca. 95448.
The Assistant Golf Course Superintendent position is responsible for aiding the Regional Superintendent in leading the golf course maintenance team with a 9-hole golf course, grass driving range, practice area, landscaped and wedding area. Additionally, the Assistant Golf Course Superintendent will assist in keeping equipment in efficient, operable, and safe condition, budgeting, and the development and implementation of maintenance programs.
A degree in Turf or related field or a Turfgrass/Landscape maintenance certificate preferred.
1 year in a similar position with supervisory experience a plus. Experience in golf course product application and water management.
Special: California QAL or ability to obtain within six months
Following is a non-inclusive list of the skills helpful to perform this job effectively:
• Ability to coordinate and perform product application
• Water management
• An understanding of agronomics related to plant health and soil management
• An understanding and commitment to environmental management
• Mathematics, budgetary, and computer skills
• Ability to perform golf course maintenance operational tasks
• An understanding of golf course equipment operation and repair
• Supervisory skills
$45,000-$50,000 annual compensation
Vacation, association dues, continuing education allowance, meal discount, golf and driving range privileges and discounts in the golf shop.
Starting Date: immediately
Healdsburg Golf Club is managed by Tayman Park Golf Group, Inc an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplaces. Successful applicant is required to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen and provide a valid social security number that will be verified online.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
• Landscape Maintenance: 1 years (Required)
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place